
中、港、台fifa futsal referee
版主COLON 版面管理員
Here are the greetings from the referees now officiating in Chinese Taipei :
I am HIRANO SHINICHI. I am a Futsal FIFA Referee in Japan.
Thanks from Scott KIDSON, FIFA Futsal Referee from Australia for all of your excellent hospitality.
"Cong Si Fa Cai" I am Lai Boon Teck Match Commissioner from Singapore. We have a very good tournament with your master Mr Samuel Chan. Everything getting on fine here. Everything was possible so far.
l am Yu ming shun from taipei ,da ja ho .
I am so happy to meet Mr.Samuel Chun who can assist the refereeing procedures and well-experienced. We can work togather and certainly I can get advantage of his experience. Karimpour-match commissioner
I am HIRANO SHINICHI. I am a Futsal FIFA Referee in Japan.
Thanks from Scott KIDSON, FIFA Futsal Referee from Australia for all of your excellent hospitality.
"Cong Si Fa Cai" I am Lai Boon Teck Match Commissioner from Singapore. We have a very good tournament with your master Mr Samuel Chan. Everything getting on fine here. Everything was possible so far.
l am Yu ming shun from taipei ,da ja ho .
I am so happy to meet Mr.Samuel Chun who can assist the refereeing procedures and well-experienced. We can work togather and certainly I can get advantage of his experience. Karimpour-match commissioner
ahsir 寫Colonmy name Kayumars Sulaymonov fm Tajikistan, I learn lot from Mr. Samuel - english and futsal.
Silva Sangkaran from Malaysia. Hello friends from Hong Kong.
I am Rey Ritaga from Philippines, I am happy because our team beat taipei last night. Also
with our teacher.
Khalaileh Husein from Jordan.
Kayumars Sulaymonov
Silva Sangkaran
Rey Ritaga
Khalaileh Husein
Wellcome visited our website.Good luck and have nice trip in Taipei TaiWan.
cho cole
Keep strong never give up
Keep strong never give up
