其實除人數, 不計算越位外, 幾乎當11人場例
確實是誰被判罰了 也是有異聲
頭像
cyhenry

文章: 102
註冊時間: 09年9月6日20:45 週日

Goal Keeper Handball Case

文章富蘭克林 » 11年7月15日15:36 週五

Let me try to share my opinion of your case. During the goalie was catch the ball but due to the mometum unable to stop and stand outside the penalty area. This is a handball case, and stop the match with the direct free kick for oppoenent.

Other case, about the yellow card to caution the goalie. This is in the opinion of the referee, is depends on you during the match the goalie is intention or not. If your answer is YES, then you should caution him with a yellow card.

Another case you can share, what if in one-on-onesuitation, the goalie use both hand stop the outside the penalty area. What will you do... :smt006

圖檔
緊記每一場球賽都以一百個percent以上做到最好 - MY GAME IS FAIR PLAY
頭像
富蘭克林

文章: 949
註冊時間: 04年2月20日09:21 週五
來自: 九龍半島

文章cho cole » 11年7月22日01:06 週五

好英文!
cho cole
Keep strong never give up
頭像
cho cole

文章: 26158
註冊時間: 03年11月5日18:58 週三
來自: HKFRA

Thank you

文章富蘭克林 » 11年7月22日18:41 週五

cho cole 寫:好英文!

Don't joking me la, Cho San.... :smt019
頭像
富蘭克林

文章cho cole » 11年7月23日23:55 週六

Franky san well done
cho cole
頭像
cho cole

Thank you

文章富蘭克林 » 11年8月2日01:46 週二

cho cole 寫:Franky san well done

Thank you, and your English has improve too....keep it up :smt003

圖檔
頭像
富蘭克林

Re: Goal Keeper Handball Case

文章cyhenry » 11年8月2日10:00 週二

富蘭克林 寫:Let me try to share my opinion of your case. During the goalie was catch the ball but due to the mometum unable to stop and stand outside the penalty area. This is a handball case, and stop the match with the direct free kick for oppoenent.

Other case, about the yellow card to caution the goalie. This is in the opinion of the referee, is depends on you during the match the goalie is intention or not. If your answer is YES, then you should caution him with a yellow card.

Another case you can share, what if in one-on-onesuitation, the goalie use both hand stop the outside the penalty area. What will you do... :smt006

圖檔

For that case, direct red card for sure, as a goal opportunity is denied by handball.
Actually, that match is quite difficult for me (as I am unlicensed :smt003 ). One team kept fouling and the other team just play fairly. Some players kept saying i hold some bias. Well, but a good chance to learn.

One other problem. As we all know that some players are barbarians. When I am checking the record with my partner, a player (which i have booked him) hit me from my back, i felt he intent to do so. But he said sorry (very reluctantly) and his captain also tell him off and apologize to me. I just left it go and did nothing. Shall I book him for the 2nd time and send him off? (I guess it should be regarding to the referee's opinion, is it??)
確實是誰被判罰了 也是有異聲
頭像
cyhenry

文章20ping » 11年8月2日10:54 週二

i think this is no a yellow card case!!
You should consinder to send him off directly for violent conduct!!
20ping

文章: 1347
註冊時間: 06年11月30日23:54 週四

文章cho cole » 11年8月3日02:53 週三

20ping 寫:i think this is no a yellow card case!!

Good english
cho cole
頭像
cho cole

文章cyhenry » 11年8月4日15:54 週四

20ping 寫:i think this is no a yellow card case!!

Acutally, i am not really sure and the player do that, since i have my back facing him. Even dislike the player, I count fair judgement more important.
確實是誰被判罰了 也是有異聲
頭像
cyhenry

文章cho cole » 11年8月5日22:54 週五

No sure no judagment :smt014 :smt014
cho cole
頭像
cho cole

Re: Goal Keeper Handball Case

文章富蘭克林 » 11年8月8日04:09 週一

cyhenry 寫:
富蘭克林 寫:Let me try to share my opinion of your case. During the goalie was catch the ball but due to the momentum unable to stop and stand outside the penalty area. This is a handball case, and stop the match with the direct free kick for opponent.

Another case you can share, what if in one-on-onesituation, the goalie use both hand stop the outside the penalty area. What will you do... :smt006

圖檔

For that case, direct red card for sure, as a goal opportunity is denied by handball.
Actually, that match is quite difficult for me (as I am unlicensed :smt003 ). One team kept fouling and the other team just play fairly. Some players kept saying i hold some bias. Well, but a good chance to learn.

One other problem. As we all know that some players are barbarians. When I am checking the record with my partner, a player (which i have booked him) hit me from my back, i felt he intent to do so. But he said sorry (very reluctantly) and his captain also tell him off and apologize to me. I just left it go and did nothing. Shall I book him for the 2ND time and send him off? (I guess it should be regarding to the referee's opinion, is it??)

You have do a such a excellent job even you haven't receive any formal training from referee course. I used to officiate for my high school in HKG before I become a register referee. At least you have encourage and confidence to become a referee. I suggest you apply the HKFA course and become one of us.

Another thing, at above case IF you sure the player touch your back is not necessary and excessive force. Then you should send him off the field with a direct RED card. But do remember the case is happen in other league, and it needs confidence to make such decision, and of course according to the law of the game. One you should remember is common sense...Good luck and thanks for yoru sharing... :smt006

圖檔
頭像
富蘭克林

文章cho cole » 11年8月9日17:31 週二

踢人入行!好! :smt006 :smt006
cho cole
頭像